We run plain English writing training for all workplace professionals.
We offer tailored training for organisations in writing reports, policies, ministerials, letters and emails, web content and more.
We also offer virtual training to the public. All you need is a credit card to purchase your place.
We transform workplace documents into engaging and effective content.
Our expert editors can:
- edit complex material in depth
- develop templates for letters and briefing notes
- evaluate individual documents, sets of reports or whole websites.
Writing Skills Test
Want to assess your plain English writing skills?
Find out with our new Getting to the point® Writing Skills Test.
- Relevant – an online assessment based on plain English standards.
- Accurate – a comprehensive 90-minute test with a results report.
- Immediate – purchase at our Store for instant delivery.
- Value for money – at $395 plus GST, the best value way to assess plain English skills.
Special offer for public training
Our prices are increasing after 13 January 2023, so book a workshop for December or early January to take advantage of our lower prices. Book now through our website.
Worst Words – want to win $250?
Tell us your suggestion for the Worst Words of 2022. The word or phrase should be new or newly prominent this year, and can include doublespeak, buzzwords, jargon or spin.
To enter, comment on one of our social media posts about Worst Words. We post on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Find out more in our media release, or view the competition terms and conditions.
If you’re passionate about improving the quality of business writing across Australia, visit Seek to check if we have any current job vacancies.