We are the authority in clear communication, with over 20 years experience helping organisations to improve their writing.
We named ourselves a ‘foundation’, even though we offer business services, to celebrate our main goal: to improve the standard of public language.
Our enthusiasm for plain English, supported by our proven expertise, means we are the first port of call for many organisations seeking to reform their writing culture.
Our company continues to grow in both size and reputation.
A communication is in plain language if its wording, structure and design are so clear that the intended audience can easily find what they need, understand what they find, and use that information.
Our fully integrated suite of services includes:
- training, with Baseline, specialist and public courses
- editing, with substantive plain English rewrites of any document
- templates, such as for standard letters, fact sheets or reports
- documentation, such as style guides and writing procedures
- evaluation, to audit writing against best practice.